- Set agenda for Friday's team meeting. Done.
- Expense report (training coworker while doing it). Done.
- Enter 4-5 projects into pipeline (training coworker while doing it). Done.
- Discuss 5S Kaizen event roles with coworker. Done
- Medication follow-up appointment - remember to get insurance thing straightened out. Done.
- Go for a trail run at the local college after the appointment. Done (at local park instead of college).
- Transcribe notes from last week. Done.
- Establish and start follow-up items from last week. Done,
- 2 coaching opportunities for belts (JF and RE). Done 1/2, the other didn't call me back.
- Respond to email with ideas on how to resolve safety concerns, also let department manager know. Done.
- Prep Analyze results for team meeting. Done.
- Trial on manufacturing method all morning - very important for project. Done - good initial results.
- Summarize initial results of trial. Done & reviewed with team.
- Summarize metrics for tomorrow's meeting. Not done - still waiting on the data I need.
- Team meeting all morning. Done - GREAT meeting.
- Coaching session with Green Belt in afternoon. Not done with the belt I intended, but had a good last-minute session with a different belt.
- 5S in the morning. Done - actually Friday night, so I'd have time for errands Saturday morning.
- Visit with my mom and niece who are coming to help paint the dining room. Done - had a really nice time. I enjoy shared activities like this.
- Church. Not done - husband had children's church, and didn't feel like going alone / too lazy.
- F (24 hour). In progress. Kinda rough.
- Past week recap. In progress.
- Next week's goals. Up next.
- Go for a walk or run most days. Probably 4-5/7 days.
- Treat myself to one special meal. Done - had grilled salmon, potatoes, and green beans last night.
- Write down verse of the day each day. Partially done - maybe 2-3/7 days :-(