1. Write and mail letter to my grandma. Report: Done! Writing it down here really helped to motivate me to do it.
2. Get large cup of water every lunch time at work and finish it by the time I leave for the day. Report: I believe I did this about 3 of the 5 days.
3. Finish painting living room wall. Report: Nope. Still not painted
4. Get new shower curtain. (I need to just do this so I am writing this down). Report: I refreshed our existing one with a good wash with bleach. Looks as good as new (almost).
5. Listen to 4 TED talks and 1 Ravi Zacharias podcast. Report: Done, plus some extra RZ talks. I really respect him. I got to hear him speak at my college once before. He's one of the best Christian apologists I know of.
6. Go on one trail run. The sprint tri run portion will be on dirt, so I would like to practice. Plus, trail runs are great and they kick my butt. Report: Err, sort of but not really. I did a regular run but tried to run on the grass more.
7. Go on one 18+ mile bike ride outside. Report: I think it was 14 miles, but that was OK.
8. Be good to myself, especially this weekend. I will probably be working a lot t his week, and want to make sure I don't allow the stress to wear me down. This is kind of a vague goal, but I know how I feel when I am kind to my body and mind. Report: It was a good week :)
9. Go to church either Friday or Sunday. It has been a choppier of weeks since I have gone and I miss it. Report: I didn't go. Sigh. Not really any great excuse, other than I just didn't feel like it.